How We Can Help!
Dr. Jeff Chicoine, Chiropractor Greensboro NC
New Patient 8 Point Commitment
- New Patients Will Be Seen Immediately: We understand you are in pain and are looking for immediate relief.
- Insurance and Financial Questions Answered: Nobody likes financial surprises, we will verify your chiropractic benefits prior to your first visit.
- Less Than 7 Minute Wait in Reception Room: You can expect us to respect you time.
- We Listen to Our Patients: Healing starts with a complete understanding of the problem.
- Examination Findings Explained: No medical terminology, we share all our findings at the time we know.
- Referral If Needed: If your condition is not one in which we feel chiropractic can help,you can expect a referral the proper specialist that day.
- Treatment and Therapy Options: We explain all treatment options.
- Expect Results: After treating thousands of patients you can expect us to offer you a realistic answer to how soon you can expect to feel better and what it will take to get back to normal.
Most Insurance Accepted:
Our office is on most insurance plans for the Greensboro community. The following is a list of insurance we accept or are a provider:
Call Insurance Verification Hotline: (336) 545-7770
- Acceptance Auto Insurance,
- Aetna Insurance,
- Allstate Auto Insurance,
- Auto Owners Auto Insurance,
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance,
- Bristol West Auto Insurance,
- Century 21 Auto Insurance,
- Cigoras Multiple Auto Insurance,
- Concord Auto Insurance,
- Direct General Auto Insurance,
- Erie Auto Insurance,
- Explorers Auto Insurance,
- First Acceptance Auto Insurance,
- Gainsco Auto Insurance,
- Geico Auto Insurance,
- General Auto Insurance,
- Hartford Auto Insurance,
- Liberty Mutual Insurance,
- Medicare Insurance,
- Mendota Auto Insurance,
- Nationwide Auto Insurance,
- Owners Auto Insurance,
- Progressive Auto Insurance,
- Sentry Dairyland Auto Insurance,
- Star Casualty Auto Insurance,
- State Farm Auto Insurance,
- Travelers Auto Insurance,
- United Health Insurance,
- USAA Auto Insurance,
If you do not see your insurance carrier on the list above chances are we are on your plan, there are just to many insurance companies to list. Call our insurance verification hotline for your chiropractic coverage.
Conditions and Symptoms Commonly Treated:
- Back Pain
- Disc Herniation
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Carpal Tunnel
- Auto Injury
- Whiplash Injury
Treatment and Therapy Options:
Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments: Gentle manual therapy used to mobilize the spinal for the relief of spinal disc herniation, spinal pinched nerve and spinal joint pressure.
Massage Therapy: Manual muscle therapy for the treatment of muscle injury, muscle pain, trigger points or muscle tension and spasms.
Spinal Decompression Therapy: FDA cleared medical device specifically designed to relive spinal disc herniation and bulges.
Electrical Nerve and Muscle Stimulation Therapy: Mild form of electrical current used to relieve pain, reduce muscle tension, decrease inflammation and promote healing.
Ultrasound Therapy: High frequency sound waves applied to injured or inflamed tissue. Ultrasound therapy is used to reduce pain and inflammation, increase circulation and promote speedy recovery.
Spinal Traction: Mechanical traction used to alleviate spinal pressure resulting in disc pressure, joint pressure or nerve pressure.
Neurological Stretching: Therapist assisted stretching utilizing the nervous system to reduce muscle contraction or tension.
Back and Neck Rehabilitation: Active exercise program to promote muscle strengthen and mobility to injured tissue.
Chicoine Chiropractic Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed